Friday, June 6, 2008

Chocolateria San Churro

Addresses:
QV, Swanston St, 3000 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
277 Brunswick St, 3065 Fitzory, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
177 Lygon St, 3053 Carlton, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I've been introduced to the faboulous world of Chocolateria San Churro by my friend and flatmate Chrisy. She told me yammy stories about churros... then I kept note and I tried the shop after a while. The first time I went to San Churro I was with my friend Mukaddim and I tried the one on the QV shopping center. The place was really crowded and full of interesting things to try.... The place is pretty nice you can sit inside or just have a sit on the way outside... and spying the waiters preparing the churros on demand. This one wasn't really successful both of the two were not satisfied... we both had big expectations but ... well we just got nothing really exciting. That time I got a sort of frappe and my friend a simple hot chocolate....

I came again to San Churro this morning with my friend Chrisy and this time we had Chocolate Tapas (see the picture)... this one was really impressive... almost perfect with all that we need to have a great chocolate experience: churros, hot thick chocolate to dip in, and small chocolate pastries.... this one was awesome... we spent about 14.90 AUD for a big plate and got served pretty quickly... This is definitely a place to try if you like the chocolate... and do not get disappointed if you miss what you like the first time!

No comments: