Saturday, April 26, 2008

Café Notturno

Address: 179 Lygon St, 3053 Carlton, Melbourne
Phone: +61 03 9347 8286

Café Notturno is a place where you can meet with your friends for a drink in the afternoon, a lunch, or dinner. The place is located near the gardens between Lygon and Cardigan St. When I got there it was almost noon as usual and the place was not really crowded, then I easily found a place to seat. I had a look at the breakfast menu and I noticed that there were a lot of choices and differently from the other places there were a lot of cheap (and lighter) breakfasts.


I decided to go for the Queen Breakfast: eggs (two), tomato, salmon, spinach on crusty Vienna bread with spinach and hollandaise cheese. Being a lover of bacon I got a bacon add-on for only two more bucks. After my order I got my usual cappuccino back very quickly while I had to white a while for the Queen Breakfast.... then it finally came... and it was good...

Price?.... this place is cheaper than the other ones and you have a variety of prices and breakfasts to choose from... I spent 14 .40bucks for the Queen Breakfast (actually 12.40 + 2.00 bacon add on) and 3.20 AUD for a cappuccino.

No comments: